Answered By: Student Workers Last Updated: Jun 25, 2015 Views: 3
Answered By: Student Workers
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2015 Views: 3
Find the desired book or item in the OhioLINK Central Catalog. The system looks for an available copy and selects a lending library.
- Click REQUEST THIS ITEM.
- Select your institution from the list.
- Fill in your name and ID number.
- Select where you want to pick up the item. You can pick up the item at any participating OhioLINK library that is convenient.
- The system validates the request and sends the request to the lending library.
- The item will be delivered within several weekdays to the pickup location you requested.
- Some schools send a courtesy email notification when the item is ready to pick up.