Answered By: Student Workers Last Updated: Jan 26, 2016 Views: 9
Answered By: Student Workers
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2016 Views: 9
Course reserves include books, articles, videos, and music that have been given shorter loan periods as designated by professors for use in specific courses. These loan periods are:
- Two hours (library use only) -- these materials circulate for two hours and may not pass the security gate at the entrance to the main part of the library.
- One, three, or seven days -- the materials are due at the time the library closes on the day specified.
To access the list of books on course reserves:
- Click on "Course Reserves" from the OPAL CATALOG.
- Choose to search by "Professor (last name, first name)" or by "Course" (e.g. INST 2001).
- If more than one course is listed for a professor, click on the appropriate course.