Answered By: Student Workers Last Updated: Jan 26, 2016 Views: 11
Answered By: Student Workers
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2016 Views: 11
For free, students faculty and staff are able to send letters to others on campus.
The Mail Center also handles interoffice mail. Here are the distribution requirements for that mail:
- All campus mail must be in envelopes and is required to have a first and last name/current SMC number of the student addressee and a first and last name/SMC number or department of the sender. Campus mail is not always deliverable. Improperly labeled mail can be refused, returned, or discarded if sender cannot be identified. For current SMC numbers refer to the various student directories available.
- All distribution is by SMC number, not by name or alphabet.
- All campus mail must be in envelopes.
- Used campus mail envelopes are available in the SMC office and the Copy Center. They can be returned for reuse at these same locations. Departments and student organizations can requisition new campus mail envelopes from the Copy Center.
- Drop boxes for Campus and U.S. mail are located at the end of the hall in the Towers basement.