Answered By: Student Workers
Last Updated: May 14, 2018     Views: 37

The Registrar's office located in the lower level of Towers Hall can help you officially change your major. If you are unsure and would like to explore your options, the Center for Student Success located at 172 W. Main St is a great place to go. 

Related Topics

Contact Us