Answered By: Student Workers
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2015     Views: 7

An unofficial copy of your academic transcript can be found online through My Banner on the O-Zone page:
   1. Log into O-Zone
   2. click on my Banner
   3.Click Student
   4. Student Records
   5. Academic transcript

An official copy can be ordered by following the instructions on this site. It costs $5 to receive an official transcript. You are also able to complete the necessary forms by visiting the registrar's office located in the lower level of Towers Hall.

Related Topics

    Contact Us